We create stand-out websites that are fully optimised to work across different devices, including tablets, laptops and mobiles.
Our websites are packed with functionality, seamlessly integrating video, social media, blogs, galleries and so much more. They also have the option of a powerful e-commerce system, allowing you to sell goods and services to your customers.
The most important element of our website creation though is the after support care that we provide. Our websites are all created using the Squarespace platform, a system that is easy to use, we will train you on how to use it so that you can add/change content yourself. Squarespace provide 24/7 on-line support and comprehensive resource of guides and training videos. We do also offer the option of on-going support to manage your site, creating on-line content and blog posts to keep your site looking fresh and up to date.
On this page you can see some examples of our websites. Click the links to visit them. If you are interested in finding out more about our website services please call Paul Saunders on 01360 661029.
Website Development Process
Here’s our process for creating new client websites:
1. We learn your business and website requirements so that we can propose and quote the best website solution for your needs. This will represent the total cost of our time to create your website and vary depending on whether you would like us on the level of content required and if you would like us to write text, take photographs etc.
2. We recommend which of Squarespace’s plans will be most appropiate. This is the cost of using their platform, which you pay directly to them. You can choose to pay monthly, or annually. Annual contracts are discounted and because of our relationship with Squarespace our customers receive a 20% discount from them in their first year. Plans currently start at £120, plus VAT (per year).
3. We gather/prepare all of the content required for your website and start the process of building it.
4. Once you have approved the site we connect it to your domain. If you don’t already have a domain (website address for your business) we can advise on the process of getting one.
5. We will provide you with training to allow you to update your website and also to show you how to access Squarespace’s 24/7 support service. However, if there are any problems, or issues we can resolve for you. There is also the option to take advantage of our cost effective monthly plan for the creation of content and management of your website.